COVID-19 Critical Information
Due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, HQ, Inc. has taken the following steps in order to ensure consistent operations. Our focus will remain to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team, contractors and customers working remain fully operational.
HQI has implemented the following procedures:
- We have implemented a remote and semi-remote staff schedule. All members of the HQI team that are able to work remote have been instructed to do so.
- CDC, State, and local government COVID-9 guidelines must be followed, including social distancing, hand washing/use of sanitizer.
- Elimination of air travel and other unnecessary business travel.
- Engaging with critical vendors and customers to ensure inventory and services continue to be provided as needed.
For all visitors and staff of HQI:
- If you have been experiencing flu-like symptoms in the past 14-days, we have advised staff, visitors and customers they are prohibited from entering. If someone is at high risk or has family members with symptoms, they are advised to stay home.
- HQI will follow CDC, local government requirements, we will enforce those requirements, including quarantines, mask-wearing, and temperature checks.
- All individuals should practice the highest levels of personal hygiene while in offices and data centers.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes have been in our facilities.
- Weekly cleaning of offices will be supplemented with enhanced cleaning by each employee of their workspaces daily.
HQI is closely monitoring the recommendations of local health authorities.
We will continue to monitor and do our best to keep all informed on any significant changes to our procedures or processes that may impact you further.
HQ, Inc. Management